A Proven History of Meaningful and Significant Client Recoveries
At The Law Offices of Leonard S. Becker, we recognize that the bottom line is a measure of our success. We are committed to obtaining just compensation for injuries and losses on behalf of our clients. Our track record of results speaks for itself.
Below is a representative list of some of our more recent results:
- $11 million — A young father who was a passenger in car was struck by a CTA bus. He sustained a traumatic brain injury as a result of the accident. Case settled prior to trial.
- $5 million — A young University of Chicago college student was struck by a CTA bus riding her bicycle. She sustained a serious injury to her foot with multiple leg and pelvic fractures. Case settled during trial.
- $2 million — A woman driving an SUV was struck by truck and sustained low back and neck injuries requiring surgery. Verdict after trial.
- $1.35 million — An decedent’s estate litigated a claim to recover the proceeds of a disputed parcel of real estate. Settled prior to trial.
- $1 million — A family traveling across Illinois in a rented van veered off the highway and crashed when the driver fell asleep at the wheel. Case settled prior to trial for policy limit.
- $825,000 — A young man, the driver of a car, was rear-ended in a low-impact accident resulting in a serious low back injury. Case settled after mediation and prior to trial.
- $250,000 — Our client, a driver of a car, was hit on the expressway by another car that crossed over the median causing a head on collision resulting in death. Case settled prior to trial for policy limit.
- $100,000 — Our client, a pedestrian in the crosswalk, was struck by a car and sustained a fractured tibia. Verdict after trial.
- $100,000 — A man, a driver of a car, was involved in a roll over car accident in which he sustained a rotator cuff injury. Case settled prior to trial for policy limit.