Chicago Bus Accident Lawyers
Getting Results for People Injured in Bus Accidents
Public transportation is a convenient way to get from point A to point B. Unfortunately, a surprising number of commuters suffer injuries and even wrongful death due to bus driver, or other bus-related negligence. If you or someone you care about was hurt in a bus accident, it is critical that you work with an experienced lawyer to protect your rights.
At the Law Offices of Leonard S. Becker, we advocate on behalf of bus accident injury victims, helping them hold negligent drivers and companies accountable. We have extensive experience with cases involving the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA), which operates buses and trains in the city. Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Factors Leading to Bus Negligence
Knowing how to cut through the layers of bureaucracy at the CTA and get the compensation you need, we are able to represent clients in a range of injury situations including:
- Buses striking pedestrians
- Buses colliding with cars or other vehicles
- Passengers injured while boarding a bus
- Sudden stops
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Improper maintenance of seats, windows or doors
- Texting and driving
After a serious or fatal train accident, it is important to call a personal injury lawyer immediately. The CTA will conduct its own investigation and look for any reason to shift blame away from them and onto you or your loved one. You need someone with the skill and experience to investigate your accident and determine the responsible parties. Protect your rights by contacting us.
Helping people injured by CTA negligence is an area of focus at our law firm. Below are two instances in which we have helped people recover significant financial damages for their severe injuries.
- $11 million — A young father who was a passenger in a car was struck by a CTA bus. He sustained a traumatic brain injury as a result of the accident. Case was settled prior to trial.
- $5 million — A young University of Chicago college student was struck by a CTA bus while riding her bicycle. She sustained a serious injury to her foot with multiple leg and pelvic fractures. Case was settled during trial.
In every case there is NO COST UNTIL YOU RECOVER. This means that we will handle your personal injury case on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay us a dime until we secure fair and full compensation for you and/or your family.
Illinois Bus Accident Attorneys on Your Side
To discuss your bus or train accident case in a free consultation, contact us online.
Our office is located 10 blocks west of downtown Chicago, near both the CTA blue line and green line stops. Parking is also available. If you have any difficulty coming to our office, we are more than happy to come to you.